Cooler Ottoman

Thanks to everyone for the help on this one. We opted to go without. We ended up buying the stainless steel Coleman cooler and put a Bennington Logo sticker on it. Looks really nice and goes well with the stainless steel grill. Thanks again!

I just picked up my ottoman cooler and notice ther were four threaded hole in the bottom. Are there any screw in feet that should have been included?

Thanks,

Mr Cubby

Hi, I love the ottoman cooler. I've had several Bennington boats and have graduated to the 2575RCW ESP with 250 sho. The Mac Daddy and I get along just fine. I LOVE the ottoman cooler. The coffee table is too heavy for me, the refreshment table with portable cooler is nice but big. I'm petite and the ottoman cooler is easy to carry, easy to drain overboard (just crack the lid and tip it) and it's multi-purpose. It's insulated and holds 18 cans and a bag of ice (not that I'd know, lol) Can't ask for more! :D
http://veada.com/boat-coolers/floating-cooler.html

Is this the ottoman cooler of which you speak?

Anyone take this one swimming. Is it reasonably stable?

I ordered the ottoman cooler mid May and the dealer has contacted Bennington multiple times through email and we haven't gotten any response. I think I will take a look at the web site that everyone here has mentioned. I really like how everyone shares new found ideas and products on here. Thanks

Back