Covers for Garmin and Kicker?

AuthorizedUser

Reaction score
Hey gang... I'm getting mixed answers from my research. Can anyone tell me, on your S Model Benny, did a cover come with the Garmin Striker 4 Fish Graph and the Kicker stereo head unit? Pictures are from a similar boat at my marina. Thanks! And Happy Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• 2020-10-22 16.19.06.jpg
    2020-10-22 16.19.06.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 34
  • 2020-10-22 16.19.09.jpg
    2020-10-22 16.19.09.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 33
None of mine came with covers . I did buy covers for my Garmin's on amazon . I have a Simrad now ,no cover .

My Simrad and Kicker did not come with covers. The way my Simrad is flush mounted, a cover will not fit.

I was able to get a cover and missing rubber gasket for the Kicker from CPS Distributing at 800-844-2774. I feel Bennington/Dealer should supply these because if you buy a Kicker head unit from a store, it comes with a cover and rubber gasket.

Bennington most likely buys in bulk direct from kicker without covers .

They do make covers for the flush mount Simrad's

Thanks for Simrad cover info. I tried a couple of their flush mount covers on my dash and they do not fit. My Simrad is recessed in the dash, not flush as it has been called. The cover won't fit on my recessed mounted Simrad and if it were flush mounted, the cover would not fit under the sunshade without trimming the top edge. I'm trying static cling decals on the display without luck so far.

My flush mount Simrad came with the cover and works well for how they mounted mine. My kicker on the other hand did not come with any cover. This was back in 2017.

Back