Crazy Mold After Shrink Wrap

hsteachetlady

Reaction score
This year our seats have a ton of the black spot mold on them. The boat has been shrink wrapped every winter. We have a 2016 Tritoon and have never had this problem. I cannot get the deep spots out. Every year we use protectorate on them. I would appreciate any advice for removing the black spots and for making sure we don’t have this problem in the future.

I had the exact same problem use Marine 31 mold remover. Worked great and was easy to use. I will warn you it does have bleach in it

This year our seats have a ton of the black spot mold on them. The boat has been shrink wrapped every winter. We have a 2016 Tritoon and have never had this problem. I cannot get the deep spots out. Every year we use protectorate on them. I would appreciate any advice for removing the black spots and for making sure we don’t have this problem in the future.

Had the same problem on my boat this spring. I used Concrobium mold stain eraser, Mix it up. Spray on with pump sprayer. Let dry. it dries to a salt like powder. Rinse. End of season I will spray seats with Concrobium mold control.

Back