Cruising too slow?

It was a 4 stroke that had fouled plugs

From what the tech told me its common for those of us up here that have to make that 40 minute trip in a no wake zone to either Mullett Lake or Burt Lake .Now that I know what caused it , I just open it up for a while once we hit the lake

We also have the stern recliners and love them!

I hear ya. It can add up quick! If you can’t pull the trigger on the 150 hp the 115 hp could allow you to tube also but agree with others that a 150 should help when / if you were to sell. Let us know what you do!
We have a 115 Vmax, the largest that fits on our 22'. Tubing is good, but a 150 would make it better. I don't like flicking the kids off the tube, but they do. It's hard to do with a 115. I always want a little more throttle. I have a big wide tube though. I'm searching for a new tube that has a smaller footprint. Maybe I can pick up a little umpf.

From what the tech told me its common for those of us up here that have to make that 40 minute trip in a no wake zone to either Mullett Lake or Burt Lake .Now that I know what caused it , I just open it up for a while once we hit the lake
No problems with our Yamaha and some days we putz for hours. When we have a group on the boat I usually have ours around 2000 RPM, 1800RPM if I have a light load. Not sure if that maters.

Back