Cup holders

keithkz

Reaction score
I was riding on my neighbor's much newer Bennington last night when I noticed his cup holders are not only polished aluminum/chrome in color (vs. my white plastic ones) they are also MUCH deeper.  I like.  Must have.  Can't find them in the Bennington brochure.  Any ideas on how to obtain them?

Your dealer can get them for you for a price.  Otherwise I have seen them on ebay.

Are you looking for the complete portable cup holder like we have in our boat or are you going to replace the cup holder inserts only?

For just the inserts pontoon stuff has a good selection found HERE

If you are looking for the 2 cup portable overtons has those in several insert and color combos HERE

Overtons are offering 15% off for the forth of July

No just the inserts.  The two in my mini galley are already stainless with drains so they're good but I'd like to change out the one I have at the right side of my helm and also the two that are on the port side near the back bench....those are all plastic.  I have two in my captain's chair but I'm not sure how to remove them and also not sure if they could accommodate a deeper holder like I want.

Back