Cup holders

M Nester

Reaction score
Just got our new boat this weekend. About half way through the day I noticed it didn't come with the moveable cup holders. We got the 80% cutout and I was under the impression it came with 2 of the cup holders. Am I wrong?

You have to order them separately.

Just got our new boat this weekend. About half way through the day I noticed it didn't come with the moveable cup holders. We got the 80% cutout and I was under the impression it came with 2 of the cup holders. Am I wrong?

I don’t remember what is “standard” and I think that can vary over time. Do you have your original build sheet? If so, look it over in detail. It will list both standard and options added. You should be able to see if it should have had them standard and go from there.

They are listed separately on my build sheet. 2018 SSRXP 80% cutout. I made sure these were purchased as you will be without cup holders!

Yes, I ordered two when I bought mine.... one negative IMHO, not enough built in cup holders on the 22 ssrx. Don't know about the other models.

I didn’t order them because I thought the premium upgrade would provide built in cup holders I would guess that they can be ordered. One boat dealership I went to had extra ones in their showroom

I made sure that we got those with our original build. You can get generic cup holders as an aftermarket purchase. I don't know how well they work, but they are definitely less expensive. I live in Buckhannon, WV Girl.

My RL came with two of the portable cup holders. They work great on my deck next to my zero gravity chair

I have 2 portables .... sitting under my wife’s reclining lounge, had 2 of them in my last also, in the lounger for 5 years .....

Funny thing is the front loungers on our model have none ... but from helm back we have like 13 or so?????

That's the way ours is. We have our 2 transitional double cup holders at the front loungers, and my wife does us one, then from the helm back, we have more than we know what do do with. There are 3 for each rear facing lounger in the back.

Plenty of built in cup holders in my '18 22 SSBXP. I think I counted 12, which seams sufficient when considering the 10 person capacity of the boat. Lol My only issue is that only 11 of the 12 are LED lit. I'm pretty sure that's not by design

2017 RCW has 11cup holders with one each the front loungers. Also have two portable cup but don’t use them much.

Yes, I ordered two when I bought mine.... one negative IMHO, not enough built in cup holders on the 22 ssrx. Don't know about the other models.
I think its crazy that a luxury boat brand does not have integrated cup holders at all levels of build. Value brands have them everywhere and took it for granted my new SX build had them. I hate the loose portable holders, but that is what I will have to get.

The rear tab on these go between the seat back and the seat bottom. When inserted they dont move until someone moves them .

71sLOtMe4qL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

51VJ9SJlIGL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

My portable cup holders don't move until you want to move them, gives you the flexibility to have them where you want them.

I didn’t know my L came with 2 portable holders, so I bought 2. Now I have 4 of these things in the center storage.

They were standard on mine as well,ours are kept under the helm . I have more cup holders than passenger capacity.
Yup, same here. Need to have more beer cans to fix that … :D

Back