cup holders

Soon it will be the "busy season" for all of us as well. The days are getting longer and warmer. That means the water will be getting warmer and we will be spending less time wishing and more time doing. LOL

How can I tell if I was fortunate enough to make the first 50 member list?

How can I tell if I was fortunate enough to make the first 50 member list?
I was several above 50 if I remember correctly. You have the possiblility to be in the first 50 judging by your "joined date".

Congrats to ya if so.

I was several above 50 if I remember correctly. You have the possiblility to be in the first 50 judging by your "joined date".

Congrats to ya if so.
Well, I sorted the members by "Joined Date". Guess what? I was actually number 53 (lol) including the administrators. I believe there were 5 or 6 of them. I think I made it!!?? I'll keep my eye out for the mailman. lol

Well, I sorted the members by "Joined Date". Guess what? I was actually number 53 (lol) including the administrators. I believe there were 5 or 6 of them. I think I made it!!?? I'll keep my eye out for the mailman. lol
goldnrod is claiming to be 53 on page 1 of this thread. Check your date against his.

...wait, there are membership cards? I haven't seen those yet but I joined somewhere around the 80 - 90 range I think. We also need a secret handshake. :lol:

The secret handshake shall constitute opening the cooler and handing over a favorite cool beverage to any member you see on the water. Now keep that one secret. Oh, and if not on the water, a regular handshake will have to suffice. :D

goldnrod is claiming to be 53 on page 1 of this thread. Check your date against his.
I also "sorted by date joined" to learn I was 62. I have no idea why my membership at enrollment time said 53. Oh well, 62 is good with me.

I got my membership card and secret decoder ring in the mail today. It says I am charter member 540025851.

Oh, and the decoder ring told me......

Eat..............

More............

Fiber!!!!!! :lol:

The secret handshake shall constitute opening the cooler and handing over a favorite cool beverage to any member you see on the water. Now keep that one secret. Oh, and if not on the water, a regular handshake will have to suffice. :D
I like the way you think, AMR! You are welcome aboard my boat any time.

Has anyone received these cupholders yet?

I got my 2 cup holders today, Thanks Bennington.

Just found this old thread. Sold my old Bennington and in the process of getting my second. I too was a Charter member but could not figure how to log in with the old data. So I just joined again. Hopefully there are not benefits for Charter members that I do not know about. I saw in the "POSTS" that there is a way to determine what Member number you are? So I found my Membership card 540026106 and wanted to see where I am in the sequence?

I've been a member since 2013 , I don't recall getting card

I joined in 2013 too! In fact I had a "2013 22 SLX " I had some documentation and a Membership card the size of a credit card however it has not turned up yet.tempImageu2XMWq.pngtempImagePCQvlS.png

A 2013, 22 SLX ,was my 1st Bennington also. I did get a key tag ,but it was not numbered

Back