Cupholder Lighting Install

I did 2 of the 4 possible for my pontoon. If your boat is equipped as mine, pretty straightforward to install. Just a matter of connecting the 4 wires properly
Did you find a connector for the 4-wires to plug into the wire harness?

Awesome, was on the same path as that..was trying to find OEM numbers.. thx again

No problem. Let me know if you can where you got the side lighting components. I wouldn't mind adding that using the last un-used zone on my system. I am curious to know where you got your parts. Thanks so much!

I have a 18’ 23SSRXP with RGB speakers with the color selector switch. My cup holders are not illuminated but are the same components that are shown in your part number reference minus the LED. Does anyone know where I can get the LED’s without buying the assembly. Out of curiousity, how many zones does the light controller on come with?

Last edited:
Mine has 3 zones but that might be different than yours. My boat came with the RGB wiring diagram that shows how it is set up. I tried to find a source for just the LED's for the cupholder but was unable. If you don;t have the right kind, they may not illuminate correctly so i bought the whole assembly. Pretty simple install once you get the wire correct.

Mine has 3 zones but that might be different than yours. My boat came with the RGB wiring diagram that shows how it is set up. I tried to find a source for just the LED's for the cupholder but was unable. If you don;t have the right kind, they may not illuminate correctly so i bought the whole assembly. Pretty simple install once you get the wire correct.
Dan, Thanks for your response. Sounds easy enough!

Rgb wiring diagram? I am searching for the wiring to hook up rgb sidelights underdeck. I read it was in the bow but couldn’t find it! Any suggestions? I have the 2019 g model

Back