CWAG911

Just catching up on here! Glad to here the procedure went well, let’s pray for speedy recovery!!

Hey Carl, glad to hear that the procedure went well. Best wishes for a quick recovery!

Suzie just gave him his phone this morning so I'm sure he'll be on here soon . ...

Welcome back CWag

Best wishes CWAG911

Glad to hear he's on the mend! I also commend him for acting on his discomfort, I have known several that brushed it off and this was not the right choice. Sometimes we get hung up in our being tough guys, chest pain should never be ignored!

Prayers coming his way. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Carl,

greeting-card-get-well-soon.jpg

So Glad You Are Doing Better
Do As The Doctors Say
Looking Forward To The Next 100 Years
Thoughts and Prayers With You

Glad to hear he's on the mend! I also commend him for acting on his discomfort, I have known several that brushed it off and this was not the right choice. Sometimes we get hung up in our being tough guys, chest pain should never be ignored!

Yup. I was big on ignoring.... after all, I had passed a stress test 5 months earlier and was only 48 years old.

I have 6 (or more, I forget) stents to remind me of that period of stupidity.

Haven't been on in awhile and just saw this. Our best wishes and thoughts to Cwag from up here in the North!

Welcome back Carl -- good to see you up on other posts. Long road, yes, but I hope your recovery continues to go well!

Well, I totally missed this thread and would like to thank everyone for all the well wishes. After all the tests (stress, echo etc.) I was scheduled for 2 stents. I had no idea you were awake for this. The doctor couldn't get the stent past the blockage and in the process it went to 100% blocked. The last thing I remember was screaming because of the pain. The rest is history. While my wife was waiting by the OR another man came in and sat down by her and said his wife was supposed to be in the OR for her procedure but there was a guy on the table that they were losing. That would be yours truly. One day at a time now.

Wow. I'm sure I can speak for all of us on here that it is great to hear you are on the road to recovery, and to see you on here again. Crazy how much can change in a day. Also, that wasn't you screaming in that room, it was Chuck Norris because you were squeezing his arm so hard.

Welcome back Carl! Glad you pulled through and are back to offer us your wisdom. That story is quite something and I’m sure some your views changed quite quickly and only for the better. Listen to the docs and stick to the plan and you’ll back on the water in no time!

Back