Deal or no deal

We had all the same questions and concerns with the 2019 SSRXP, so we just went with the Yamaha 175 HP. More than enough power for 2 :) But did not want to by a new boat and think, sure wish I had more power. It is all about your needs. I am still very much in the learning phase.

mine came with the max for its size, 200 yamaha, and is great, but then i see those boats on the lake with the 250's and want even more, it is the nature of the beast. so go with as big as you can get from the start i say.

The Yamaha 150 is well known to be underrated. It's more like a 163. That 115 is for a 2 tube pontoon, period. The dealer is blowing smoke up your kazoo if he's saying they're even in the same universe. The numbers were removed before I saw them but for a leftover you should be getting at least 30% off MSRP.

After all the comments here, I stretched my budget to its breaking point and went with the 150. I hurts now but I know that feeling will go away the first time I hit the throttle. In the dealers defense when they heard the boat was going to Colorado they had a discussion about the motor. My salesman wasn't there that day but told me they talked about it. I asked him to go back and talk to the guys in the shop that discussed the matter, when he came back he said they toldhim absolutely go with the150.
Thanks everybody for guiding me to look into this further I appreciate it

Go with the 150 I promise you will not regret it. But we need to stretch you budget abit more by adding not just hydraulic but power steering. Sure if you have strong arms you could get by without it but, another promise, it changes the entire boating experience. Particularly when doing water sports, docking etc. “Buy your last boat first.”

Our work here is done! Nice job on going with the 150. We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.

Dont make the mistake I did .Ask your dealer about the 200

Jack has a bigger and heavier boat. You'll be good with the 150!

Please don't tell me that. I am not looking at this site again till after I pick up my boat. Every time I do it costs me more money lol

Don't blame you! That happened to me too looking at everyone's build. Mine kept growing............ Congratulations!

Money well spent .... now serving the next member with money to spend ...... :p:p:p

Congrats with whatever you choose!

Dont make the mistake I did .Ask your dealer about the 200
I literally laughed out loud!! That's hilarious! We all just talked sbb888 into spending more than he had planned, and rightly so I should add, and we are now digging even deeper into his pockets. Beware, this site in dangerous to your wallet. I'm relieved I bought my Benny off the showroom and didn't have the option of upgrading my order!! My boat has everything I wanted but I still wish I had more hp and more mood lighting!

Back