Delivery day and lake trials

Iraq 69

Reaction score
Hey All,

We had our new Bennington delivered and spent an hour on the lake for the 1st hour, 2000 RPM break in, of the Yamaha 150HP. The Admiral spent most of the time at the helm and the dealer showed us the in's and out's of everything. I can't believe how well built the boat is. We love the colors and the sea grass floor. The top is unbelievably easy to put up and take down. It was cold and windy but what a great day on the lake. Even the cover goes on in 5 minutes and fits great!!

What a great day!!!!! The wait time was sure worth it!!

Marc

Awesome!!! I remember the day we brought our boat home. I damn near slept in it that night...

Looks great Marc. Love that tow vehicle too!

Looks good Marc.  I'm jealous have not taken delivery yet,  still have a few weeks around here.  Though like you won't care if its cold out just want to get it in the water.  Enjoy.

Very nice !!!! ENJOY !!!

A wise man once said " a cold day on the lake is better than no day on the lake."  Nice boat !!!

Andy 

Congrats!  Waiting anxiously for our 1st day!

Hey All,

Thanks for the comments!!

Manitou10, we waited about 7 weeks from order to arrival at the dealer.

Lakelivin, We love that truck and it pulls the toon with ZERO problems. Our only other vehicle with a hitch is an 06 Suzuki Gran Vitara and the toon weights more than the SUV.

Marc

Thinking about having mine delivered

Once again it was never even offered as a option

The thought of driving it two hours is not appealing

Not sure if they provide that service or not 

Will call this coming week

Thinking about having mine delivered

Once again it was never even offered as a option

The thought of driving it two hours is not appealing

Not sure if they provide that service or not 

Will call this coming week
Hey Pittsburgh, I think it's pretty normal and I would be a bit surprised if they didn't.  I talked to some dealers that weren't in my immediate area and they insisted they deliver with no additional charge.  It's important that they give the on-water orientation.

I'd hit them up for that option and save yourself the drive.

Marc, that's awesome.

Back