Difference between RWC and RWC LTD

Gastonguy

Reaction score
Interested in an RCW but note there is an RWC and then an RWC LTD. The only difference I can see is the entry gate is in the very back on the LTD and RWC is more open in the back. Are there other features than differienciate them?

The RCW LTD has fencing enclosing the rear loungers. The RCW has a railing enclosing the rear loungers. This was the main differance I saw between the two.

Steve

Interested in an RCW but note there is an RWC and then an RWC LTD. The only difference I can see is the entry gate is in the very back on the LTD and RWC is more open in the back. Are there other features than differienciate them?
All RCW models are standard with stainless rails in the stern. If you prefer tall padded panels in the stern, order the LTD (Limited) version of any RCW model. The difference between an RCW and an RCWC is in the bow...the RCWC has a bow corner gate and a port table group. (The second C stands for corner gate!)

Sometimes it is helpful to look at the overhead drawings in the brochure for a side-by-side floorplan comparision.

Good luck!

Back