Dimensions between pontoons

tom tadych

Reaction score
I am in the process of setting up my lift to accept my ESP tri toon package2375 RCL .  I know that there is a drawing from Bennington showing the spacing between toons, but I cannot for the life of me find it. I checked old posts to no avail. Could someone direct me to that spec sheet.?

Thanks….

I ordered my 2375 April 6th and still have not taken delivery. Will call dealer Monday for update. If I delivery is delayed much longer they will have to change serial # to end in 15……..???? Come on Bennington, summer is short in Wisconsin.

Jason,

We are located in Green Bay, WI.  Our home is located on the East side of the Fox River and has a wonderful view of Lambeau Field from our dock and decks. Patiently awaiting the arrival of our new 2375 w 200HP Merc Verado. Boat black w champagne accent.

Madison is a beautiful city. Went to UW back in the 60s.

Tom T

Commodore,

Received your response and thanks for getting back. I have viewed this drawing previously and this is not the drawing I was referring to. The drawing I need depicts the spacing between the logs. There are perhaps four different  layouts on the page showing exact spacing between the logs.

Thanks,

Tom T.

Outside tube center distance is 77" so distance between those tubes is 52" center elliptical is 32" so that leaves 10" between outside tubes & center tube.

Make sense?

Tom T,

You can't be more than 1 mile from me on the same river. I am on the West side, just south of 172.

My wife an myself are [eagerly, not patiently] waiting for our pontoon as well. Sounds like build date is 2nd week of June, and negotiated with dealer that it has to be here by June 26th (before our trip up to Minocqua).  Maybe they are coming in on the same shipment.....

Where you planning on running the Benny at -- Fox River only, other places? Are you going to go out onto the bay at all such as Long Tail, etc?

Later! Hope to see your new Benny on the river as well!

What kind of lift do you have? This is ours. 77" between the outer bunks.

gallery_1200_147_2222868.jpg

Back