Do you adorn your tow vehicle?

goldnrod24

Reaction score
I formerly owned a Donzi and for fun, had my truck cap's side windows adorned with stickers that read, "Donzi Tow Team." Very few, if any, understood. I got a lot of puzzled questions, including one from a neighbor who thought I was a repo man!

So now I am pondering a Bennington logo sticker on the rear window of my GMC.

How about it, are any of you "flying the colors?"

I formerly owned a Donzi and for fun, had my truck cap's side windows adorned with stickers that read, "Donzi Tow Team." Very few, if any, understood. I got a lot of puzzled questions, including one from a neighbor who thought I was a repo man!

So now I am pondering a Bennington logo sticker on the rear window of my GMC.

How about it, are any of you "flying the colors?"
I bought from FleaBay a 7" x 23" Bennington logo sticker in metallic blue. I think it would look great in the rear window of my GMC?

Thoughts?

I saw that on ebay, almost bought one to do my cooler. after talking to the dealer i bought our boat from, he said he would get me one. anyway, yes it would look good in the back window of your truck, so i say go for it! now let's see what team Bennington has in mind with their new sticker.

Here we go!

normal_Anderson_and_GMC_009.jpg

I do like that. Too bad I can't follow your lead, I don't think I can put anything over the rear defrost wires... :unsure:
I did. I can't imagine they get so hot that there's be a problem. You can put your hand on the glass when the defroster is operating and not even feel the heat. I think you'll be OK.

Nice! is that the one you got off e-bay? it looks just like the one on my cooler, guess i'll have to get another one............
Yups. Had to wait for the temps to get above 50*. Today they finally did. B)

I did. I can't imagine they get so hot that there's be a problem. You can put your hand on the glass when the defroster is operating and not even feel the heat. I think you'll be OK.
I'll need to pick one or two up and give it a try. Perhaps these nifty black Team Bennington cards cards can be used get them? :D

Back