Docking replacement globes

Legless1

Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum.

I've got a 2575 QXI and need to replace a couple of the led globes in the docking lights does any one know where to get them?

Trouble I have is I'm in Australia and there's only the one dealer and have been quoted $30 a globe plus shipping.

Thanks in advance Scott

Wish I could help! Were you able to take one out and see the number on it? If so, a little surfing on ebay or whatever site might find you one. What year is your boat?

Wish I could help! Were you able to take one out and see the number on it? If so, a little surfing on ebay or whatever site might find you one. What year is your boat?
I have take them out, doesn't seem to have a number on it. I've tried googling but no luck.

Boat is 2008

Have you had the boat for more than 5 years? If not, it should be covered under warranty.

Post some pictures of what you do have. Maybe others here will have a match and chime in with make and model numbers.

Hi all, new to the forum.

I've got a 2575 QXI and need to replace a couple of the led globes in the docking lights does any one know where to get them?

Trouble I have is I'm in Australia and there's only the one dealer and have been quoted $30 a globe plus shipping.

Thanks in advance Scott
One of mine just went out on my 2011 2275 RCW LTD. Would love to know where to get a new one.

One of mine just went out on my 2011 2275 RCW LTD. Would love to know where to get a new one.
I would say check your dealer as that's probably covered under 5 year warranty.

Also looks like a lot of corrosion on those lights. Maybe those would be covered as well as Stainless steel should not look like that.

Bow to stern warranty, it's covered.

Unfortunately there's no warranty this boat was privately imported and I'm the second owner.

Then you'll have to get them from a dealer.

Or watch FEEBAY. There was a LED port light on there recently I was watching.

I suggest contacting the nearest Bennington Dealer, or if these is none nearby, contacting Bennington Customer Service, as I found that some aspects of the warranty can be transferred.

On the nav globe, best to check the connections from the globe to power and ground for corrosion/ loose connections. Assuming you have already done so, I wonder if the globe disassembles further? Could be the LEDs themselves could be replaced instead of the whole cluster. And individual LEDS could be more widely available. Hate to say it, but getting Bennington replacement parts in your area could take some time, and if I'm not mistaken, your boating season is approaching about as fast as ours is closing. You might consider temporarily mounting cheap off the shelf individual side marker nav lights until you get your replacement part(s). Also, if you do have to replace the entire cluster it is probably a good idea to order both red and green replacements while you are at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back