Does Bennington Provide the Kicker LED remote?

Grogers

Reaction score
Hello All,

The Kicker Speakers that come standard have LED lighting.  If you look online, there is an optional remote that can control 20 different colors for the speakers.  Does Bennington provide this with the speakers?

Has anybody hooked this up to control the LED lights

I would love it if I could change mine from the standard blue to red. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like that one is only compatible with these Kicker speakers. (but maybe that's what the newer boats have on them?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would involve running more wires to have LED lit speakers compared to the regular non-lit stock ones. Might not be too bad for boats without wave shield though.

Yes you would have to run additional wire, I don't believe they would have ran it if you didn't choose the LED option original. Now in Nick's position,  take a look at your speaker(the back) if the speaker is an RGB speaker, it would merely be able matter of switching the power wire from the blue led lead to the red one. For my tower and sub speakers I had to order a new led strip because the factory was a blue only as opposed to an RGB strip. Yup, and I still haven't gotten around to changing it! Maybe next year will be the year. I still need to find a way to switch the 'mood lighting' LED's in the tower from blue to red. I found the supplier of them, but they only do blue and white, so I may have to try to order a white and put a red lense in it. We'll see. It's a lot of work for something that I NEVER use since I don't boat at night at all.

Back