Dogs on Boats

My little dogs love to go boating now that we have our Bennington.  They weren't thrilled of it when we had our small ski boat.  We have discovered they love to go on the paddle boards as well.   :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well no wonder, he fits right in

My First Mate - "Cowboy"...

He's been on the boat with from day one...

wAcrUv.jpg

It's been over a month now since my Benny was on the water, but I've been on two kayak trips since. Last week I spent 3 days floating the Colorado River through Ruby and Horsethief Canyons near the CO-UT state line. I was hoping to be back on the toon next week but I had to bump it to Labor Day due to some work demands. 2 months in the prime of summer without using my boat! What's wrong with me?! I think the dogs are happy no matter what boat it is. 

ruby-horsethief-21.jpg

ruby-horsethief-32.jpg

Unless it's no boat at all...

ruby-horsethief-41.jpg

Yadi! Yes he was named after Yadi Molina the Cards catcher. My wife's the super fan.
85A7FF06-AEEB-45EB-B18F-9CA29463F822_zps8wtzpivv.jpg
[/
57BCBC5F-E9B4-4135-8374-9A7C2023B527_zpsuy90lpsa.jpg

This has been one of my favorite threads
Several times I've thought about starting a "Cats on Boats" thread, but I'd likely get arrested after posting pics of our cat tied to the anchor and sailing through the air.

Several times I've thought about starting a "Cats on Boats" thread, but I'd likely get arrested after posting pics of our cat licking my face
Not sure why you would get arrested for a cat licking your face

Ha ha.  You got me.  I thought spell check got me again for a second.

Here's Wendy, our Border Terrier

Lucky Dogs. 

Daril how come your photos are a link rather than a thumbnail as I see you did put them in your gallery?  Are you copying the link instead of using "my media"

Lucky Dogs. 

Daril how come your photos are a link rather than a thumbnail as I see you did put them in your gallery?  Are you copying the link instead of using "my media"
How do I use My media? I don't see it....

When you click on a box to reply look at the top next to the smiley face, click it

Now you see your media library

Click on Gallery Images and you will see your pictures

Click on the thumbnail image you want to select

Click Finish

You will something like this appear in the box - sharedmedia=gallery:images:5927]

When you post it will turn into the picture

It must be an IPAD thing. When I click on the box to reply I don't see a smiley face at the top......

It must be an IPAD thing. When I click on the box to reply I don't see a smiley face at the top......
I also use my Ipad, instead of using safari, I sometimes use a app called Puffin Browser it gives you those options and also allows you to see web pages with flash.

Back