Domed numbers...i like em

spud

Reaction score
after looking here on registration number options....I went with the domed numbers matching the Bennington font.  Although they were a little pricey for stickers....I like em!!!!

We sure are enjoying our first boat!!

20160327_144344.jpg

They last.  Ours are 4 years old and look new. 

I like the domed numbers as well but I really don't mind the solid whit block letters as they contrast well on my color

it might just be me but the font does not look the same to me. Regardless those domed letters to make the boat look classy.

it might just be me but the font does not look the same to me. Regardless those domed letters to make the boat look classy.

There are subtle differences, but it is close...each letter looks wider than the Bennington font if that makes sense

We are very happy with ours. I agree, not an exact match, but I doubt anyone notices they are even supposed to be the Benny font.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like mine .

Well worth the price for the look 

Not a great pic but we love ours also./gallery/album_833/gallery_6882_833_307924.jpg

Any picture of your boat is a good one!

I'm very happy with mine as well.  And they made me a red vinyl "Bennington" decal to put on my back window.

/monthly_2016_04/large.56fea4596d7ea_DomedNumbersPort.JPG.b087ffe7c43e5f4d86a69431af43205a.JPG/monthly_2016_04/large.56fea45761cc2_DomedNumbersclose-up.JPG.3c670fce91855e8f4ee3297ab9084f59.JPG

/monthly_2016_04/large.20160329_153857_resized.jpg.8c1e028c2c483fa60dcde08f79316d40.jpg/monthly_2016_04/large.20160329_153825_resized.jpg.648fda791e964cf8621cbc769ee914dd.jpg

Landscaper: I just saw this today during our plant tour!  

Hopefully it looked more finished than this pic. They were supposed to finish yesterday so that it could be shipped back next week. My boat has been MIA since November.

I didn't get that close to it, no tower, I actually thought it was done, but I have no clue. 

I am confident Bennington will do it right for you and the time it has taken will be worth it soon.

I didn't get that close to it, no tower, I actually thought it was done, but I have no clue. 

I am confident Bennington will do it right for you and the time it has taken will be worth it soon.

They have actually been very thorough with the process. There have been a few hiccups but they were on top of it and speedy to resolve. My biggest concern was having the boat back for lake season and it seems that will happen. The

bonus is new floor, new seats, detail and excellent winter storage.

Great to hear you are getting prime treatment!

I just installed mine a couple of weeks ago and very satisfied as well.  They are not the exact font, but close enough!!

Can I ask where you all bought yours and size?  Getting our new Bennington the end of May or early June  :D and I really like the look of these numbers!

Back