Domed numbers...i like em

Thank you Jack.

No problem ,you're welcome.

This will my 3rd season with them 

I found registration tag chrome frame to kind of "complete" the look with the numbers, downfall is my state registration tag (Wisconsin) is 3x3.5" and this only fits 3x3" tags.  Don't know if you guys have seen these, but maybe someone else would like these as well.

Chrome boat registration tag frame

Very cool!

after looking here on registration number options....I went with the domed numbers matching the Bennington font.  Although they were a little pricey for stickers....I like em!!!!

We sure are enjoying our first boat!!

View attachment 1264

Are those the chrome version? 

This will be the 3rd season .So far no problems ( knock on wood ) 

Thank you for this thread!!!  We just got our registration numbers in the mail yesterday and put them on, they look great!!  Love em!  We got the Bennington Chrome ones also.

/monthly_2016_06/large.IMG_20160623_170658513.jpg.7c161db4cc575ab50c5d1705b9533d2a.jpg

/monthly_2016_06/large.IMG_20160623_170739447.jpg.eeb641012961428aeabc5eb27c9a25bc.jpg

Those look great. There can be no clashing of colors with the numbers on a boat!

Man, I just saw these today and ordered myself a set of the black chrome.  Should look great on my boat:

gallery_350_701_107229.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea. Like the look of these.

Now if the state of Illinois can ever get their shiz together and issue my numbers and sticker (its been 2 months)

I'm thinking they my fit in the blue section between the aluminum rails. If not, right below that.

Now if the state of Illinois can ever get their shiz together and issue my numbers and sticker (its been 2 months)

I'm thinking they my fit in the blue section between the aluminum rails. If not, right below that.

They will fit there.  We thought about doing the same, but then we thought it might look better all in line with the Bennington logos.

Man, I just saw these today and ordered myself a set of the black chrome.  Should look great on my boat:

Post some pics when you get them please!  We were tempted to get those, but since we have the chrome logos decided against it.  Nice looking boats!!

They should  fit /gallery/album_476/gallery_4015_476_424508.jpg

I'd love to have those but I'd first have to get the Bennington logo that looks like that.  My 2005 doesn't have the chrome, raised Bennington emblem.  Not sure if I could even replace mine with the new one.

I'd love to have those but I'd first have to get the Bennington logo that looks like that.  My 2005 doesn't have the chrome, raised Bennington emblem.  Not sure if I could even replace mine with the new one.

You don't have to get the chrome ones, you can get them in any one color or 2 colors in the Bennington font.  Here is the link if you want to check em over.  http://shop.domednumbers.com/products/benningtonusaregistration

Back