Domed numbers...i like em

I purchased the "chrome" numbers as well and am quite happy with them. They come laid out so all you have to do is remove the backing and stick the entire thing on the boat. No need to worry about spacing them correctly. 

My registration and title finally came in the mail yesterday...(April 28th delivery) and its almost August..

Thank you state of Illinois...

Anyway, ordered up some chrome numbers today and will post up the results when they arrive.

Just an FYI....these guys will do other decals the same way as their registration numbers are done.  I am having them make me 3/4 inch high chromed stickers that say "2575 RL" like what is displayed in regular vinyl on my boat right now on both sides near the stern and also on the bow.  After I did the reg. numbers and my Bennington decals, the model number decals really stick out like a sore thumb now.

They made me a Bennington decal to put on the rear window of my truck.

Domed numbers came through... In less than a week to my door today. Installed in about 10 minutes!

Got to have some pics.... Now time for a cocktail!

Does anyone have the "factory match" registration numbers? I'm curious if they are raised and truly mirror the other factory lettering as advertised.

Yes they are raised and the font is the same . They are different material also .I would buy them again .
Not the best of pics ,sorry

upload_2018-1-23_12-18-42.png
upload_2018-1-23_12-20-15.png

I have the same thing and really like them. Forgot you'll be needing new registration numbers, license plates and drivers license. That's when it will really be "official".

I saw they had two options. I was hoping the one set was more of a block plastic letter type like the 3d dimensional logos. I'll have to think more about this.

Per this post, we went with the raised dome letters in the Bennington font last spring. We have really liked them! I’d post a picture, but having some issues with that right now. I will try later.

Question: I know the letters are 3" high but what is the total length of all the letters/numbers? I have about 18" maybe 19,20" max, will they fit?

Back