Domed Registration Numbers

Castleman22

Reaction score
New Benny finally rigged and ready to go at dealer waiting for warmer weather. In the meantime just trying to gather bumpers, lines, etc. Love the look of domed registration numbers and have researched a few vendors. Not sure who has the best product. Hoping to hear some comments. Boat is black so I’m thinking chrome lettering. Can’t wait to get on the water.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-9_17-26-44.png
    upload_2019-4-9_17-26-44.png
    820.2 KB · Views: 20
Ditto Jack’s recommendation above. Got them for ours in 2017, and think they look great on the boat in the Bennington script:

3ABDBBC9-5908-4865-BB14-A245A1CC7101.jpeg

I have them as well! Since my boat is blue and black with the blackout package, I went with the "black chrome" lettering. It matches my Bennington logo perfectly! Boats in Havasu and i'm 250 miles away or else id post photos

I have them as well! Since my boat is blue and black with the blackout package, I went with the "black chrome" lettering. It matches my Bennington logo perfectly! Boats in Havasu and i'm 250 miles away or else id post photos

So agree. We have the black out package with graphite and silver. We will go with the black letters over the silver and leave the chrome Bennington logo to stand out in the dark graphite. Would not want to go with chrome to compete with the Bennington logo. The black letters will show up nicely on the silver strip and the silver strip works with the aluminum pontoons. Bottom line the color you choose on your Bennington will play into the decision to go with black, white, chrome or whatever.

Sort of like the ladder stainless steel or black recommendations. If you pay the big bucks for the black option you might want to think about how you want the Bennington trimmed out in black, stainless steel. You can go with to much of what ever except when it comes to a Harley! Then you go all out Chrome! Hey, this only brings up the question do you polish the ton's. How far do you want to go? As a newbie I already learned this forum will keep pushing you to the limit. Thant's not all bad. Just how do you want to spend your $$$ and time.

36882886-D00E-49FF-B634-4A01F22FA856.jpeg

Here are the Domed numbers in their darker color option. 36882886-D00E-49FF-B634-4A01F22FA856.jpeg

Looks great! Those are the ones we have, and they really look great on the side of the boat.

I'm ordering domed letters for my new 22LL. I'm thinking of getting brushed aluminum instead of chrome. Has anyone ordered those? If so, post a picture if you have one. I'm interested to see what it looks like as the site doesn't show much.

I'm ordering domed letters for my new 22LL. I'm thinking of getting brushed aluminum instead of chrome. Has anyone ordered those? If so, post a picture if you have one. I'm interested to see what it looks like as the site doesn't show much.
I ordered the brushed aluminum for my 22lsr. I can snap a photo this weekend when im at the lake if nobody else has one.

As a reference, the brushed aluminum will be a match for the railing bars on the boat. I put my numbers on last week and think it looks great and am glad I got the brushed aluminum, looks very nice

Nice! What is a Premium model?
Up until 2019…maybe 2020, there was an S series premium model (SXP). It was an upgraded S-model, that fell between it and the older G-model. Now, I believe, the L model replaced the S-Premium and the LX replaced the G-model in “naming”.

Thus:

Old: SV, S, SX, SXP, G, R, Q…. New SV, S, SX, L, LX, R, RX, Q, QX (and also L, R, and Q bowrider models)
Old SXP now the L model and the G now the LX model.

Back