Don't be shy

Hi All - We purchased our 2010 2275 GFi custom last August and it has been great fun! Was able to go out last weekend for the first time this year (although it was sort of cold by Texas standards - 70F and 12 mph wind,lol!). It will only get warmer and more fun though. Will try to post some pics soon.

Hi everyone,got our new gcw being built next week,can't wait for spring!Been waiting for along time to get a pontoon for our place up north.Need the ice to melt fast! mike&joyce

Hello my name is Robb from Ham Lake, Minnesota just ordered a 2575rcwc with a 250pro verado. going from a speed boat to pontoon, cant wait!

well we did it - the wife an i odered a 2011 24 sli with a 115 merc four stroke. express pkg. reclining helm - garmin depth graph - tilt wheel - kicker speakers - dock lights -mocha palm carpet - rub rail - privacy curtain - all in midnight black. no trailer. got a great deal from scott at the in house boat show,at hawkeye boat sales here in dubuque iowa. should arrive in about six weeks - can't wait to start enjoying it on the mighty mississippi river. :D :D 2011 the summer of fun - rob & sandy

well we did it - the wife an i odered a 2011 24 sli with a 115 merc four stroke. express pkg. reclining helm - garmin depth graph - tilt wheel - kicker speakers - dock lights -mocha palm carpet - rub rail - privacy curtain - all in midnight black. no trailer. got a great deal from scott at the in house boat show,at hawkeye boat sales here in dubuque iowa. should arrive in about six weeks - can't wait to start enjoying it on the mighty mississippi river. :D :D 2011 the summer of fun - rob & sandy
Be sure to post pics when she arrives. Did the dealer get you the additional 2 years of warranty on the Merc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Hamburg, MI. Just purchased a 20' SLI and can't wait to get it on the water. We live on the Huron River along the chain of Lakes. This is our first new pontoon boat and we are looking forward to many years of fun on the water.

Hello, Chuck from Cincinnati, Ohio. Lodder's Marine sent my order into the factory on Friday for our new toon. 2275GCW. with elliptical toons with lifting strakes. Getting a 115 Merc 4 stroke. This is replacing our 95 Crest Savannah I/O, which needs new interior. Plan on expanding our boating season, since our other 2 boats are I/Os. We boat on Lake Cumberland Ky so putting 50-100 miles a day on the boat is the norm.....
Well, I got a call from the dealer today. Our boat was delivered this morning. Now we need to set up a time to inspect the boat and make sure it's "perfect". Got to remember to take the camera with us... :)

Wow....I can't thank you (Bennington) enough for your answers to my questions. It gives a new owner like myself some piece of mind. I'm so excited to get my new Bennington boat out on the lake. Warm weather just can't come fast enough for me. I can attest from this and other forums that their are many new Bennington boat owners as excited as I am. Thanks again for jumping in and helping all of us.

Hello, Chuck from Cincinnati, Ohio. Lodder's Marine sent my order into the factory on Friday for our new toon. 2275GCW. with elliptical toons with lifting strakes. Getting a 115 Merc 4 stroke. This is replacing our 95 Crest Savannah I/O, which needs new interior. Plan on expanding our boating season, since our other 2 boats are I/Os. We boat on Lake Cumberland Ky so putting 50-100 miles a day on the boat is the norm.....
Hey Firefighter!! Great Avatar - God Bless those that serve and protect us.

:D Welcome all! Glad to see the group growing... So glad you're all enjoying it!

Last edited:
Hello people...The wife and I just ordered 2574GCW with upgraded R-Series Chairs, lifting strakes, rub rail, 150 Yamaha 4-stroker and some other odds and ends. This is our first boat and looking forward to enjoying it with our 2 little girls. We are in Central NY (SU Orangemen) with loads of water options all around us. we are going to trailer, this year anyway.

We just bought our first boat - 20 SLi! We plan to keep it at the campground near Ossipee Lake in NH, but will trailer it home for river trips on the Merrimack. Spring cannot come soon enough!

Hey Firefighter!! Great Avatar - God Bless those that serve and protect us.
Thanks,, Been doing it for 29 years now. the last 22 as a paramedic/firefighter for a busy career dept.

Hi Everyone!

We have a 2010 2575RcLI with a Yamaha F115 hp outboard . We used it all last summer and enjoyed it very much. We live in UpState NY near Syracuse ( Go 'Cuse ! ) and use our boat on the Salmon River Refield Reservoir. We have 5 children and 6 grandchildren and this boat has been wonderful for entertaining with our family. Overall , we have had a great experience with Bennington. The few problems we have had are currently being addressed by Customer Support. Hope to learn a lot from all the members of the forum. Last night, we were "blessed" with 12" of the white stuff. Afraid we won't have the toon in the water until the end of April at the very latest.

Ron & Kathy Poulin

Camden, NY 1316

Well, I got a call from the dealer today. Our boat was delivered this morning. Now we need to set up a time to inspect the boat and make sure it's "perfect". Got to remember to take the camera with us... :)
Went to the dealer yesterday and took a peek at the new Toon... They still have it shrunk wrap since we are not taking delivery until April. I looks sweet, and those elliptical tubes look huge. Of coarse it is now snowing here... :( I can't wait....

Hi, my name is John and I'm a boataholic. That was tough! I do not want to recover though. Ordered my first pontoon after being beat up by runabouts half my life. She is a 2011 2575 RLCi, with a 150 HO Evinrude E-TEC and twin ellipticals. The dealer had her up to 41MPH. An absolute headturner. Waiting for the weather to take her on maiden voyage.

John & April

Frackville, PA

Hi, my name is John and I'm a boataholic. That was tough! I do not want to recover though.
Hi John. That first step is the hardest...admitting you have a problem! LOL Congratulations and welcome to the joy of pontooning!!

My husband Captain Ron (Sparkdr220) and I are also Boataholics. We are eagerly awaiting the call from the dealer that the barge is on its way down to install our lift and that our new 20 SLi is prepped and ready to come home. We are so excited!!

We have been pontooning since 2004 with a 95 Riviera Crusier. We had so much fun learning on (and denting
blink.gif
) our boat, but it was time for a brand new Bennington!!

(Always, ALWAYS remember Boating Rule #1: NEVER APPROACH THE DOCK ANY FASTER THAN YOU WANT TO HIT IT!)

We are enjoying the forums and sharing with all of you who are as excited as we are to get our new toy!!

Jody

Algonquin, IL

Hello all, as everyone else here I can't wait for boating season!! Bought a 2011 2275 GCW with ESP package and a mercury verado 225. We have a summer home in southwest Michigan so still have another month or so......

Back