carribeanmum

Reaction score
Hello, 

About ready to order a 2018 22 SSRFBX Premium but am having trouble with choosing interior main seat color/accent color. Any thoughts on driftwood as the main color and sandstone as accent? Wanted to go a little darker (as I think it might hide the dirt a little better?) plus I wanted something not so golden brown/tan. Any pictures would be helpful and thoughts on colors/cleaning, etc.

Wondering why there isn't a light gray or any gray to choose from? 

Sandstone is actually more of a gray than tan

Does anyone have pictures of Driftwood upholstery in their Bennington? Please post if you do! Thank you :)

I just googled Bennington with Driftwood interior and found many examples of boats for sale with this color.

Bennington has one on their site with Driftwood too.

Here is the SLX Premium interior in Sandstone with Driftwood accent. The opposite of what you asked for, but posted for comparison's sake. I think it looks great with Sunset Red.

2B1E9424-66FD-44DC-9C4F-A405292AA905_zpswmdzozpi.jpg

Very nice! It does look great with the sunset red! How is the sandstone for cleaning? Worried that it is very light for grandkids, etc. use. Do you notice the driftwood as much warmer? Thank you for posting the picture! 

I've had the Sandstone on my last two boats and it looks like the day it rolled off the assembly line. 

Very nice! It does look great with the sunset red! How is the sandstone for cleaning? Worried that it is very light for grandkids, etc. use. Do you notice the driftwood as much warmer? Thank you for posting the picture! 

My experience? Even with grandkids and other rugrats using the boat, it's easy to keep clean. And the accent color isn't any hotter either.

Happy to help.

I've had the Sandstone on my last two boats and it looks like the day it rolled off the assembly line. 

Well in all fairness it should, they only had like 10 hours on them ...  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just signed off on my new Benny with Driftwood interior with Sandstone accent. I wasn't sure either so I went to the dealer and looked at the material. I think it is awesome. It kind of goes from gray to brownish depending on the lighting.

IMG_5770s.jpg IMG_5771s.jpg IMG_5772s.jpg IMG_5773s.jpg IMG_5779s.jpg IMG_5780s.jpg

Looks great, the stitched pillow really sets it off

I'm having my Pontoon seats reupholstered and love the Bennington Simtex material. I love the sandstone.. but it's pricey through Bennington. I found out who their supplier is..(Veada) but they use different names for their colors that Bennington then renames..
For instance.. Benningtons Driftwood, is called Sand by Veada. I'm looking for the Sandstone color but cannot find it in their website, or samples I ordered. They did send me a sample of it with a foam back.. but the lady said that's not a color they sell. Any help??? Any ideas??
(It's $30 a yard plus shipping from the dealer... But if I can find it through a supplier.. It's aboutv$18-$21 a yard...

Back