Dyson hand held vac

MrG

Reaction score
Not sure if your local cost co has these still but I picked one up at the beginning of summer and it’s the best one yet. $160 it’s branded “car and boat” because it kind of bare bones and has a 12v cig lighter charge as well as a 110 charger.

I keep it & charge in the boat. It’s got like 4 attachments and a power brush head. It cleans the carpet real good. Runs for 6mims on HIGH and 15mins on Low. On average I can do the entire boat in 3 mins on HIGH so I can use it 2 times before having to plug it in. Or just leave it on low and use it all week. I give it 5 stars.

Disclaimer this in NOT a wet vac. If your trying to suck up Water from damp carpets this is not your vac.

Attachments

• 54EE8C2E-88DC-499F-B9F8-8E46F7F2307A.jpeg
    54EE8C2E-88DC-499F-B9F8-8E46F7F2307A.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for the review! I picked up a HD brand vacuum that seems to do a pretty good job but it doesn't have the 12V charging option, which is a nice feature IMO.

Yes it’s nice to have it Alwasy on the boat and fully charged. That way if you have a accident you can clean up quickly and move on.

Dysons suck ....... literally :p

I use the regular hand Dyson to clean out the spider webs and dead insects under my touchless cover.
Runs great but would like a tad more charge especially when the batteries get older, however for doing this and that it is great and very easy to handle and I think the best on the market.
However, My wife is not fond of me sucking up blind mosquitoes as they smell like dead fish after a day or so and if I forget to throughly clean the Dyson, she is not happy. Great Vacuum...

I use a DeWalt hand held wet / dry
https://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DCV51...557912&sr=8-2&keywords=dewalt+handheld+vacuum

61qdJWNd1LL._SL1000_.jpg

The older Dysons did have a shorter run time. Like all electronics things get better with time. Each model seems to have more power and longer run time.
The newest model is pretty crazy expensive. But I can say that I’m fully drinking the dyson cool aid. I have like 7 dyson vacs. I have been giving away my older dyson vacs that are still great vacs to friends and family and they are all now converted and drinking the same cool aid. When I give away a older one I treet myself to a new one lol. This is just the vacs at the lake house LOL

Attachments

• B745270F-D304-4EAF-AD7B-A459777B0071.jpeg
    B745270F-D304-4EAF-AD7B-A459777B0071.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 16
We have a Dyson cordless stick vac for our house. 90% hardwood floors. Quick n easy vs. a Swiffer.

Last edited:
They had Dyson “factory”Refurbished V8’s on sale for $175 delivered. I had to “Buy Now” My brother and mom and dad are getting “Dyson-D” for Christmas. :)

We have a cordless Shark Ion Flex 2. Similar ratings compared to the Dyson. Agree with Semperfi it works great on hardwood floors and is easy to take down to the boat for our semi-annual thorough cleaning.

Not sure if your local cost co has these still but I picked one up at the beginning of summer and it’s the best one yet. $160 it’s branded “car and boat” because it kind of bare bones and has a 12v cig lighter charge as well as a 110 charger.

I keep it & charge in the boat. It’s got like 4 attachments and a power brush head. It cleans the carpet real good. Runs for 6mims on HIGH and 15mins on Low. On average I can do the entire boat in 3 mins on HIGH so I can use it 2 times before having to plug it in. Or just leave it on low and use it all week. I give it 5 stars.

Disclaimer this in NOT a wet vac. If your trying to suck up Water from damp carpets this is not your vac.
I have one as well and love it for my boats....

Back