Electric water hose

keithkz

Reaction score
Ok I KNOW this has to be on this site somewhere because I remember reading about it but I can't find it......can someone either paste the link from here or tell me a good, portable electric water hose that they are using on their Bennington for hosing things down?  Thanks in advance.

A WHAT?

Right...something portable though is what I am thinking.  I know one of the other regular users on here bought one last year....just can't remember who that was.

Yes, I have one, but will have to go look later to see what model it is. I think SemperFi had one too.

Yeah that's right...it was you and him that had it....I knew I wasn't imagining that....lol.

The price is less than Amazon 

If it works as good as the first one noted (which I have) it works great for light-medium duty needs.

That second one has 20psi less pressure and half the flow rate @ 2 gal vs 4 gal. I like the portability better but that's half the water flow.

Thanks Jack!

I'm just shocked Jack posted a non Amazon link. I think when you act out of character that is a warning post. (Whatever the heck those are!)

Just out of curiosity, what is getting the boat so dirty Keith? Even our last boat when we sold it didn't need to be hosed off. Just a wipe of the seats/helm and periodic exterior wash.

My brother in law threw me a pudding shot the other night from his boat to mine. ..I missed...it imploded on my carpet. It would also be nice to use for washing the side panels with the biodegradable soap I use and I'm still trying to find a cleaner that will get the darn dirt streaks out of them. The wax as you dry stuff that I use on those side panels also require them to be wet first.

RV black streak cleaner.

Finally got around to using that Trac portable wash down system this weak.  That thing is awesome (I got the 4 gal one).  Thanks again for the tip on that guys.

washdownkit.jpg

Also, I finally found something was successfully removed those dirt streaks on my side panels.  My local Bennington dealer actually had the product and insisted it was thebest thing on the market for removing these things.  I agree:

689505.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I use roll off, as well. It has removed bug stains, dirt, food, etc, without issue.

Back