Electrical Specs - Look here first for schematics

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
You might want to send an email to Bennington for the diagram.

I thought these came with the boat when you buy one??? No. I could swear I have one in my paperwork.

I am looking for a schematic for a 2009 2275 GLI. How best to procede? Just bought my first benny used and wiringh has been modded by a hack.

I am looking for a schematic for a 2009 2275 GLI. How best to procede? Just bought my first benny used and wiringh has been modded by a hack.

On the first page of this thread, the first post. Don't click on the underlined GRQ instead click on the attached file link below it

So i want the grq schematic, you just asking me to click on the grq in the box?

Would anybody have a schematic for a 2011 2575 qcw i/o? My paperwork included a schematic for an outboard powered boat, my boat has a few extra accessories like a powered rear deck/engine cover and compartment blower, etc...

Hello,

Sorry in advance if I’m in the wrong forum. Can someone tell me how I can change a starboard nav light bulb on a 2012 20 SL? The port and and anchor light work fine. Thanks in advance.

It’s pretty easy you just have to take the plastic mounting frame apart to get the nav light out. Open the nav light and replace the bulb. Once I had the nav light out and apart, I threw the old one away and put a new LED nav light in. (The holes don’t line up with the new one, but that was easily fixed) Now I shouldn’t have to worry about changing that bulb ever again. Bought the other side and will do the same with that when that bulb burns out or I get energetic next spring when I prep the boat.

Schematics for the DIY members!

S Series schematic REVISED 9-2-12. Thanks Semperfi!!

G.R.Q elec.pdf

Sseries2013schematicREV.pdf
On drawing no. 4066 of "S Series Outboards 2013 model" pink wire from fuel sender is shown as not only connected to one terminal on the fuel gauge but also connected (along with a blue wire) to the other terminal marked "gauge light". I believe only the blue wire should be connected to this second terminal.

I have found the diagram for my 2104 24slx to be spot on, just FYI. I just wanted to confirm the connectors they use under the dash are AMP connectors, not Molex.

Schematics for the DIY members!

S Series schematic REVISED 9-2-12. Thanks Semperfi!!

G.R.Q elec.pdf

Sseries2013schematicREV.pdf
Hi All, new to this forum. I got an excellent deal on a 2017 168SF and wondering if this electrical diagram would be the same for my 'toon? I want to add some lights and thinking the dock light switch is the obvious answer. Could anyone confirm using the 'customer use' terminal. Seems like there is a blue quick connect style that appears connected to the 'dock light' switch. if thats the case, where could i get the corresponding quick connect.

Did this link get disabled/removed? I need the schematic but can't get it to open.

See if this works. I think you need to download when it asks. I had to, to view it

Attachments

• Sedona Schematic.4015 2.pdf
    118.4 KB · Views: 50
Hi all,
It seems that my 2020 188SLV has a 75 mA parasitic current draw that may explain why the battery dies after a few days of non-use. Does anyone have access to the appropriate wiring diagram (the ones I have found so far seem to be a few years old)?

Does anyone know if this is parasitic drain is normal and whether it would be enough of a draw to kill the battery.

IMG_0712.JPG

Does anyone have the electrical schematics for a 2020 Benny SLXP 22, the dealer gave me an unreadable copy and has been unresponsive. Also the RGB panel schematic?

Does anyone have the electrical schematics for a 2020 Benny SLXP 22, the dealer gave me an unreadable copy and has been unresponsive. Also the RGB panel schematic?

I have a 2020 SSBXP and these are the diagrams I received. I only have the lighted speakers. What lights do you have?

Attachments

• DWG 4709-1.jpg
    DWG 4709-1.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 140
  • DWG 4080.jpg
    DWG 4080.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 115
Back