Electrical Specs - Look here first for schematics

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
Ok a license plate holder it is! See where we posted the corrected drawing at the top of the thread? You keep us on our toes, that's for sure :D
Wow, SWEET !!! Yeah, I meant holder even though I said plate.. hint..hint :D

My truck will wear it proudly ...... :)

Well, it was either that, or i'd have to break out my crayons.....

Besides, we just got upgraded to the 3 strand barbed wire internet connection,with the high speed turtle modem! :blink:

Hello all, I just bought a Bennington 22SF 2013, love it, but I don't think the anchor light should be on all the time the acc power switch is on. No matter what position the nav switch is in the lights are on.

Would someone have a Electrical drawing for my boat?

Thanks

Mike

Hello all, I just bought a Bennington 22SF 2013, love it, but I don't think the anchor light should be on all the time the acc power switch is on. No matter what position the nav switch is in the lights are on.

Would someone have a Electrical drawing for my boat?

Thanks

Mike
Sseries2013schematicREV.pdf This should be it. Are you sure the switch for the nav lights is in the middle (off) position? And, congrats on the new boat!

Ok a license plate holder it is! See where we posted the corrected drawing at the top of the thread? You keep us on our toes, that's for sure :D
Hmmmmm.... still waiting ........ :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo Hoo....Look what came in mail today !!! THANKS TB !!!!!!

photo bennington.JPG

I am in need of the electrical schematic for a 2005 F21 Sedona by Bennington with a F90 Yamaha. I have the engine wiring diagram but not the boat. And help on locating this would be appreciated!

TB will be out of the office for 10 days, but will get this info together and post upon my return.

Does anyone know where i can find electrical drawings for my 2008 2575Qxi & 250 Yamaha 4 Stroke?

Good afternoon. Just a friendly reminder to send me the wiring diagram. Thanks - Allen

TB comes through again !!!!

TB,

I'm looking for a schematic of the 2013 R that shows how dual batteries (port) with the switch are set up. The G-Q-R schematic on the first post doesn't really show it.

Specifically, I'm trying to figure out if they separate the circuits as a starting battery (for just engine start/function) and a house battery (for almost everything else)? I'm planning to add a Blue Seas voltage sensing relay so the engine will charge both as needed.

Thanks!

Tom

Tom, while i cannot speak for T-B, i say no, they do not separate the circuits. That way with the flip of the switch, you can power up the whole craft from either battery.

The only time you would want a separate circuit would be for a trolling motor.

Back