Engine Hours

12 years, 300 hours.

WOW Thanks for all your replies. I realized that I only mentioned my previous boat and not my new Bennington. I took delivery in Sept 2018 and now have 70 hours on her. I use my boat a lot for fishing so for sure I average probably 4-6 hours on-board for every hour engine run time. It is always fun riding, fishing, or just floating enjoying the lake with family and friends.

My first Benny (first boat as well) did 60 hours in 1 year. This one just turned 20 hours and I expect to reach 40 to 50 before I take it out for the winter but I didn't splash it until late June.

WOW Thanks for all your replies. I realized that I only mentioned my previous boat and not my new Bennington. I took delivery in Sept 2018 and now have 70 hours on her. I use my boat a lot for fishing so for sure I average probably 4-6 hours on-board for every hour engine run time. It is always fun riding, fishing, or just floating enjoying the lake with family and friends.

That’s one fast boat ..... so fast you took delivery next month ..... :D:D

In our fifth season and we are at 150 hours. But we often find a quiet cove, drop anchor, swim, read, listen to music and sleep for a couple of hours.

Last edited:
182 hours on our 2013. Bought it just before the 4th in 2016 with 78 hours on it so we’re getting more use out of it than the original owner.

My next trip out should hit 400. It read 398 when we came in today. Bought the boat in the fall of 2011. On our 7th full season.

I think I'm coming up on my 200th trip out. I'd have to check the log.

41 hours on my Merc 90 4stroke so far and hasn't missed a beat. My minor problem at the marina has been spiders. However, I have kept them at bay with insecticide. Just part of the deal.
Drier sheets and they don't like peppermint oil.

41 hours on my Merc 90 4stroke so far and hasn't missed a beat. My minor problem at the marina has been spiders. However, I have kept them at bay with insecticide. Just part of the deal.

We have one that seems to not want to leave, we named it Charlotte as it always seems to be weaving or maintaining its web all the time!

Spiders .... nope.

56E4953E-010B-408F-9F29-334023E6AEDB.jpeg

boat just turned 30!!!

Back