ESP Pontoon Lift Support

hoelzema

Reaction score
I have a 2021 R23 with ESP. I am trying to find details on what that correct or acceptable lift support is for the middle 32 inch elliptical tube. I have cradles for the left and right 25 inch tubes but it is unclear to me on what is correct for middle larger tube. Should it be a cradle, a flat bunk or what?

Either will work, but remember the center tube is wider so the cradle will have to be wider. If all three are the same size and height the boat will rock over and sit only on two bunks. If they are all flat, then all three at the same height is correct.

Thanks - I understand your comment about the middle cradle needing to be wider. For some reason many dock lift people don’t comprehend that

Thats true, some pontoon manufactures make the center tube lower. Bennington isn't like that, but because the ESP center tube is bigger, it looks lower and that throws off some people.

I have a 2021 R23 with ESP. I am trying to find details on what that correct or acceptable lift support is for the middle 32 inch elliptical tube. I have cradles for the left and right 25 inch tubes but it is unclear to me on what is correct for middle larger tube. Should it be a cradle, a flat bunk or what?
Just curious, what material are your cradles made of?

Back