Excited about our new 21SLX

What is the difference with the 21 SLX and the 21 SLXP? I have unsuccessfully been able to find a compare model chart anywhere.

I pulled up the 2020 Benninton brochure and there is, literally, no standard feature comparison lists.

The only thing I could find in a relatively quick manner was the pop-up on their boat builder site highlighting what's included (or available) on the L (replaced the SXP) when upgrading from the SX:

SX vs L Series.png

What is the difference with the 21 SLX and the 21 SLXP? I have unsuccessfully been able to find a compare model chart anywhere.

The "P" stands for Premium. It has higher quality seats, bases and upholstery. That was the case in 2016 anyway, which I believe was the first year for the Premium designation in the S-series.

Had the boat out in some significant chop today for the first time. Winnipesaukee is a big lake, over 72 square miles, and had winds gusting to 20 or so. Wasn't sure what to expect, being a novice. Gotta say- I was VERY impressed with my Bennington, and so happy I got the SPS package. Felt super stable, especially at speed once on plane, way smoother ride than when going slow. Tried some sharper turns at speed, boat banks nicely into the turn instead of away from it. Even the Admiral felt safe. Overall, quite happy.....

........and then at the marina I saw the 25' Stern Lounge with a 225 and elliptical pontoons..... next boat, I guess!

I thought the premium up grade for the XP when we bought ours in 2017 was totally worthy it. I didn’t appreciate the differences “on paper” or in the catalogue. Our dealer had an SX and SXP on the floor when we were considering options. The upgrades really stood out to us at the time so we ordered that package on our layout and hull choice.

I pulled up the 2020 Benninton brochure and there is, literally, no standard feature comparison lists.

The only thing I could find in a relatively quick manner was the pop-up on their boat builder site highlighting what's included (or available) on the L (replaced the SXP) when upgrading from the SX:

View attachment 27962
Thanks for looking. I must say Bennington has one of the most confusing sites I have ever been on in regards to comparison and descriptions of things.
We are waiting to pick ip
Our 21 six. Dealer has the boat but no trailer for us to bring it home. He said it may be another 2 weeks.

Back