Extra cup holders

bwsdj

Reaction score
I know I can get them from the dealer but wanted to see if anyone had experience with aftermarket ones. The dealer told me his were about $120 each. I googled and found various places selling pontoon cup holders that look just like the Bennington OEM ones for like half the price.

thanks 

Go to Amazon, pull up the ones you like, and read the many reviews on them. I've done that, and it seems that the main gripe is the tab that secures them to the seat, is slanted a weird way, causing a little problem, but for the most part, most are very pleased with them. 

I wish the rear lounger cup holder for our sslx seat had a tab to keep it in the seat. After almost losing it the first season with the boat it's lived under one of the loungers never to be used again.

Probably the biggest complaint we had with our boat was the lack of cupholders. Luckily the dealer saw fit to give us a couple. I know that pontoonstuff.com sells some which we bought for our old boat. They are no to bad and the part that goes in the seat is vinyl which is good because you can also set them on the floor.

Check Great Lakes Skipper, he sometimes has oem stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I can get them from the dealer but wanted to see if anyone had experience with aftermarket ones. The dealer told me his were about $120 each. I googled and found various places selling pontoon cup holders that look just like the Bennington OEM ones for like half the price.

thanks 

We rarely use ours. There are cup holders everywhere as it is. You might consider waiting and seeing if you think you'd really use them.  Note that you also have to remove them every time you want in under a seat. They are mostly just a pain in the ark.  Just my two cents and trying to save you $100.

With table we have 22 ....  :blink:

We rarely use ours. There are cup holders everywhere as it is. You might consider waiting and seeing if you think you'd really use them.  Note that you also have to remove them every time you want in under a seat. They are mostly just a pain in the ark.  Just my two cents and trying to save you $100.

Agree with this.  We ended up buying 2 sets of them and rarely use them.  I have them wrapped in plastic garbage bags and kept under one of the seats.  In 5 years I don't think we've ever used them both at the same time.

In 3 summers of use I can count on 1 hand the amount of times we have used the portable cup holders on our boat.  Normally they are stored under a seat bottom or in the helm.  With about 80% of the time out on the boat it's just me and the wife so cup holders aren't really an issue.  She has 2 in the speaker pod by her seat and I have one in the helm.  When relaxing at the sand bar the rear table has 4 cup holders in it and we have been known to sit the 30oz insulated tumblers on the floor and just remove the table all together.

Our local dealer has the portable ones in factory benny colors normally in stock.....run right around 60-70 if I remember right.  Yes we were going to get a second set for the stern seating but decided on just using the stock 2 and the table instead......saved me $150.  We spent that money on gas instead :D

Our portable cup holders are kept on the boat and they are used by passengers most times we go out - even if just the 2 of us. 

Back