Facebook

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
X2

Love it. This company, I mean family, is the best

Good Morning Forum Friends! - Please go vote for My daughter Amani and I. We are in the Bennington Marine contest with her first ever fish a 14" Largemouth Bass! All you have to do is follow the link below, find our picture(top row,third from left) and click like. Thank you everyone!

https://www.facebook...58391240&type=3

Last edited by a moderator:
Done

Want to see a kid win and first fish ever worth my vote

Me too!

Thanks Guys! Much appreciated!

Done!

Done

Alright, but only because she has that pink fishing rod!! Hehe

I thought that lil Disney rod was going to snap but she held on tight(with a lil help reeling from Daddy) lol

My wife has a little pink Zebco fishing Rod with her name on it. Dauphin actually has the Zebco distribution center, and her mom used to work there, I guess over 34 years ago, and it was something Zebco did for its employees. When they had a baby, they got either a blue or pink fishing rod with the baby's name on it. Kinda neat, I'm sure they don't do anything like that anymore.

My wife has a little pink Zebco fishing Rod with her name on it. Dauphin actually has the Zebco distribution center, and her mom used to work there, I guess over 34 years ago, and it was something Zebco did for its employees. When they had a baby, they got either a blue or pink fishing rod with the baby's name on it. Kinda neat, I'm sure they don't do anything like that anymore.
Yeah it's ashame. Companies use to do so many personal things for employees. Now most of them probably provide a box for you when you retire .... To empty your desk ......

If you make it to retirement!!!

Back