Factory or Aftermarket Double Decker?

SScottS

Reaction score
I just purchased this 2008 2875 RLTD I/O. Been looking all over the internet and have only found a few like it. I see other double deckers, but not many Benningtons.

First of all, can anyone tell me what the LTD portion of the model number means?

Second, does anyone know if this was a factory option? How many were made?

Thanks!

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Never seen it, but I like it

Very nice gentlemen! Didn't know Bennington made double deckers!

Which I/O do you have? Wonder how much weight the top portion adds? SScottS boat is on a triple trailer......

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice gentlemen! Didn't know Bennington made double deckers!

Which I/O do you have? Wonder how much weight the top portion adds? SScottS boat is on a triple trailer......

Mercruise 5.0L with Bravo 3 on mine. Top portion is aluminum, but Scott's is a 28 footer, so maybe that's why the six wheels?

Thanks Steve J! That was exactly the info I was looking for. I have seen one other, besides yours, in a google search and it was a 2006 28' with even more bells and whistles than mine. It had the triple axle trailer as well.

BigKahuna my boat has the 5.7 Volvo. She can hit about 40 on smooth water with the hammer down.

The drought is over and my lake is full for the first time since 2011. It's going to be a great summer!

Learn something new every day!!! Nice boats gentlemen!

How about this...anyone know that Bennington made fiberglass boats for a few years?

117195_0_070320091749_0.jpg

Back