Factory pontoon cover falling apart in 3 years, can’t find new one!

Chris Deel

Reaction score
My 2015 Bennington 24 foot SLX3 cover is already tearing and has 2 holes in the top allowing water to enter interior of boat during storms. This will be my fourth season in boat and I have taken very good care of cover by cleaning it and storing it in winter so it’s only exposed to elements in summer. I have looked to buy a new factory cover but there is none to be found online! Anyone know where to get the same cover that came with the boat? It has snaps and vents and most of ones I’ve found, you have to put on yourself or have applied by a professional. Just trying to figure out how to get a new nice cover I have on it now. Any help would be appreciated!

Dealer can order OR have a local canvas shop make one.

Should be under warranty

Yep. As jack stated I’d try dealer for warranty first. They replaced my boot cover no questions asked for the same reasons.

Same exact thing happened to me. Dealer took care of everything.

Thanks guys! I have contacted a Bennington dealer and they are sending pictures to Bennington to see if it qualifies under warranty conditions. They said Bennington is really good with their warranties so we’ll see what happens! Thanks for advice, I just figured it was normal wear and tear and I’d have to buy a new one automatically, didn’t even think cover might be part of warranty. Wish me luck! Thanks!

Back