Factory Tour

Lone_Star

Reaction score
Well have officially got word that I will be getting a Factory tour, and fingers crossed the boat is almost done and we get to watch it finished :) ............

Thanks Bennington for offering something that is truly a perk to see something getting built. I still love watching cars getting assembled in the factory.

That's the plan, thank goodness for digital pics, if this was film  :eek:

Good idea with the gopro

It is arranged through your dealer .

I actually contacted Bennington concerning the tour. They are a nice bunch of people....A gopro, not a bad idea..........there goes more money.

Interesting. I had been told that the dealer has to arrange it .

Good info to know when I get infected again . :D

I actually contacted Bennington concerning the tour. They are a nice bunch of people....A gopro, not a bad idea..........there goes more money.
Woot.com has a GoPro knock off today .

http://electronics.woot.com/?ref=gh_el_2

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knows, I am just too impatient to wait so I just went straight to source. Probably would go through dealer as best option.

I happen to be traveling through Elkhart, IN for our summer vacation. Because i enjoy factories i planned on stopping at an RV manufacturer for a tour. When I bought my Bennington i thought how cool it would be to see the factory process not knowing where they were located. Out of curiosity i looked it up. Elkhart, IN. I emailed them and they said they would give me a tour when we come through. My pontoon is already in my yard but it will be fun to see the plant regardless. Can't wait.

Factory Tour was AWESOME!

I want to thank Mike (Tour Guide :) ) for taking a LOT of time out of his day to walk us through the process and answer all of our question. Even though the tour went long, Mike was very patient and we never felt that we were a burden or bother. I was overly impressed with the facilities and everyone with me noticed how hard all of the people were working. I just missed my boat by a few hours, but they took it down from the top rack in shipping to allow us to take pictures with it. WOW is all I can keep saying. Even my mom who was not too excited to drive that far was talking about the tour afterwards.

To the Bennington team, Thank You! you made our day and 7 hour drive worth every minute of visiting!

Factory Tour was AWESOME!

I want to thank Mike (Tour Guide :) ) for taking a LOT of time out of his day to walk us through the process and answer all of our question. Even though the tour went long, Mike was very patient and we never felt that we were a burden or bother. I was overly impressed with the facilities and everyone with me noticed how hard all of the people were working. I just missed my boat by a few hours, but they took it down from the top rack in shipping to allow us to take pictures with it. WOW is all I can keep saying. Even my mom who was not too excited to drive that far was talking about the tour afterwards.

To the Bennington team, Thank You! you made our day and 7 hour drive worth every minute of visiting!
That's a great opportunity and Mike always does a great job. Very knowledgeable guy and yes, very patient!

Awww, I wanna go on a factory tour!!! Some day, some how, I HAVE to get down there to see where all the magic happens!!

Definitely worth the trip :) and make sure you have a bite to eat at the chubby trout (I think that's the name of it)

Back