All I can say is .......

logo-wow.png

Simply Beautiful ,

Has me thinking of our property in Ft Myers , Lee County
A Bit Hot There At Present
But This Winter
I hope to spend some time there

B E A U T I F U L

Well, gravel was late, driver wasn't very good at gating, putting the neighbors tractor to work. Tahoe runs good but blew out an exhaust flange gasket. Trip to the lake got cancelled, BIL had an emergency appendectomy, spending the weekend with mom. Still a wonderful fathers day. Enjoy the day dad.

Boated Friday. Had my son's dog on the boat and she jumped off retrieving her ball about 50 times. She's a white lab that's shedding like crazy this time of year so you know what's all over the boat....... Spent Saturday morning getting that hair out. Like Carl we don't usually boat on weekends but my wife wanted to go to the Supra Boats Pro wakeboard tour event that was held on the upper part of the lake. Police and Fireboats and the local boat auxiliary cordoned off the course and they put on a fantastic show. Those wakeboarders are unreal with all of the flips and aerial tricks they performed. It was a well run event attended by fans on land as well as by boat. Probably going to rest today.......

Back