Fender storage

I keep mine under the seats ,Ive never taken a pic while stored
I do use EzFender hangers .Very easy to remove the fender .
1610648386877.png

We just put ours where the seat back flips up on the port side. They fit nicely length wises in those two storage spots on each side of our port side door.

95% of the time it's just my wife and I on the boat. We have EZ Fenders also. We just bring them in still attached while underway. We have lots of room so they're not in the way. If we have guests onboard we'll just put them under the seat where they are.....

Last edited:
We put ours in the under floor center tube storage.

I have the EZ Fenders like Jack showed. However I don’t store them under the seat, I just pull them up high and tighten them up. I did buy fenders that match my boat color wise and I don’t think it’s a bad look.
My fenders are large and I do carry 4 more fenders stored under the seats as we raft up often with friends

I have a rear fishing model. I attached an elastic cargo net to the port side wall behind the L-bench seat and the corner access panel. There is just enough space between the wall and the fishing seat so the fishing seat still swivels. The boat is wrapped, so I can't take a photo, but if I remember, I'll take a photo early April.

Back