Finally got to ski today......

BigKahuna

Reaction score
98% of the time it's just my wife and I onboard. But today the kids were here so I had 2 spotters. My wife finally got to ski..........The boat ran great and easily pulled everybody up.......
IMG_0831.jpg

Awesome picture! Glad you guys were able to get out there and do it.

98% of the time it's just my wife and I onboard. But today the kids were here so I had 2 spotters. My wife finally got to ski..........The boat ran great and easily pulled everybody up.......
View attachment 23208
I'm still waiting.

Nice! Looks like a blast!

Don't see any pix of you skiing BK
Someone's gotta drive Link. My skiing days are over. Everybody used to love to watch me ski.......I never fell the same way twice! Ha!

I would still like to see if I can still slalom after many, many years. I can still ride my unicycle, still ski on two, so maybe I’ll try it for my 60th birthday, this year.

Someone's gotta drive Link. My skiing days are over. Everybody used to love to watch me ski.......I never fell the same way twice! Ha!
Gotta send Link a little further north this Labor Day weekend and I’ll take him skiing, worst case I’ll hook a tube on for him if he tries to drink down the lake to much skiing!!

I went skiing a couple of years ago at Friends Lake behind a bow rider. Determined I wouldn't let go of the tow rope everyone had a good laugh and called it submarine skiing

Back