Finally Here

Boomers dad

Reaction score
After a 14 week wait, I finally took delivery of my new Bennington 2275 FSI esp 150 hp Yamaha. I put one coat of Sharkhide on and 303 protectant. I will hopefully have her in the water this Sat. I do have a guestion. On the playpen cover there is a strap with a buckle towards the back. Does anyone know what that is for.

Steve

Hi Steve, congrats on the boat delivery, and i hope the weather lets you get on the water sat. the water at Perry was smooth last weekend, but still pretty cold, but that didn't stop us from getting in! A good time was had by all of us. I'm pretty sure that strap is for your bimini when it is in the trailering position to keep it from bouncing against the trailering stuts. Feels good to finally get to see the new toy in person, try not to smile too much, it makes your face sore!

I do have a guestion. On the playpen cover there is a strap with a buckle towards the back. Does anyone know what that is for. Steve
My dealer told me it was to hold the cover up in the starboard stern corner so that it won't pool water in that spot. Shrug.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is used for keeping the water from pooling in the back. however I get a water spot pooling in the front corner where to seem is

Excellent news! Send us some pics!

Will

After a 14 week wait, I finally took delivery of my new Bennington 2275 FSI esp 150 hp Yamaha.
That sounds like it's be a fun package.

Congrats. Now take the cover off and go have fun.

Steve,

I don't know what the strap is for but I do know what it is like waiting for a boat to come in. We just got our RCW 2275 last week and the wait was torture. Now, go out and enjoy!!

Back