Finally posting pics of the 2017 23RSFB

Spoonman

Reaction score
Now that the picture process is so much easier, I thought I would finally post some new pics of the Bennie we took delivery of last June. We have about 38 hours on her and she is quickly becoming a favorite amongst the guests at the lake house.

I had a couple minor tweaks to fix, but the biggest was getting the Roswell sound system to work properlyl. Had a bad amp and the dealer didn't properly secure the subwoofer down. I actually got in contact with Roswell's Bennington rep and he helped a ton. We eventually got it all working and all was handled under warranty!

The tweak before spring is getting the helm door to quit rattling at idle speed. The big sub woofer doesn't help matter. Was thinking of some foam or thin rubber strip applied to the inner edge of the helm door? Anyone else had this issue? I'll post a pic shortly.

Otherwise, the first half season was great. The VMAX SHO gets her moving when needed and I'm still figuring out all of the light combinations. Overall, we are very happy with the boat and the dealership!

IMG_1525.JPG IMG_1528.JPG IMG_2076.JPG yQOW%tr6Sf+nuHedNdKOog.jpg IMG_2548.JPG IMG_1527.JPG

Wow, it’s beautiful.

Nice! I love the black and white.

That boat is sweeet!!

Wow! She's a thing of beauty! As for the rattling door, I have three on mine that like to do the same thing. What I did is buy a pack of small felt pads and placed them where needed. I use them on cabinet doors at home for the same problem.

Last edited:
+1 on the felt pads......

The boat looks amazing! Glad you are enjoying it so much.

Love the color combinations inside and out

Beautiful boat!! LOVE the color schemes. Looks like the dog even matches the boat!!

Back