First boat on order! Help check options

Congrats, looks like it will be an awesome boat!

We have the stainless rub rail and lights and wouldn't be without either.  Completes the nice clean look nand the rub rail has stood up to some unfriendly meetings with docking posts and have come out without a scratch.

A few suggestive pics to help you spend a few more $$$$$$

We love our full seagrass flooring as it's easy to keep clean......does get pretty warm in the summer sun though.

DSCN4329_zpspszcsdbg.jpg

DSCN42281_zpsoajtji2v.jpg

Wife loves the wider 4 rung stainless ladder too

DSCN43281_zpsfas6rrkk.jpg

After you order your boat look into the PTM Edge mirror. You'll need it for water sports and over all safety..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a delivery date yet? We ordered mid-August and I'm anxious to get on the water. Also, have you seen the Ocean Blue in person? I've only seen the tiny sample - that's what we ordered too. Seems fairly dark. I like the Regatta Blue that was discontinued. Happy floating!

Do you have a delivery date yet? We ordered mid-August and I'm anxious to get on the water. Also, have you seen the Ocean Blue in person? I've only seen the tiny sample - that's what we ordered too. Seems fairly dark. I like the Regatta Blue that was discontinued. Happy floating!
Dealer said it should be around September 25th. No I haven't seen the color in person but I did like the sample. When is your delivery date?

I have the Regatta Blue. It's like a Navy Blue. The Ocean Blue wasn't an option in 2017.

Dealer said it should be around September 25th. No I haven't seen the color in person but I did like the sample. When is your delivery date?

We don't have a delivery date yet (said 2-3 months when we ordered August 15). Just hoping to get it sooner. I've searched online for Ocean Blue and only found a few - it looks really nice. Can't wait to see a picture of your boat!

Back