First Outdoor Project of 2017

Looks nice!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the natural rock border Pittsburgh, looks great

Not sure what is happening but first post after mine had no pictures showing up in it. Next post DID have pictures?!?  Project sure looks great. 

Thank you guys, in May we will decide if we should add Brick, Pavers or just Concrete Over Top, neighbors say leave it as is !

Here the "Barn Stone " is very common and used for outside landscaping extremely heavy and durable

We love the look of Natural Stone and use it whenever we can (lol)

r8Se-Bh_iJISe2dWMLTtMslOuO23IhtPyNSDQTZodaKZqSntbVRiQxQO1fbha_VLAJqcGAsE7TqyKCLJTtj2-t6BL5ex4BMXlrQMAi2_N_53hLnm7cwST5rne6B6TD8aXU_gR5qSyU0NlCcr0169KcNZxQvCjnJj9UV8fU5oX06s7sMqvhLlVtsOI-WdpUQodYW-X6L3hxrcXqqYka8ZXgqFf2WG2Yvq9RQC056JIyNw_Z-NGzx3kRvX21ctDQh1YbEZKzUL4QH18WiKnidA7Vud9LP9iAXvM3Txw_cLvmfwJB9oU-V6aE-thzpzWvhkLrg4fwJ1UP1m_6TRyH256mhBHlpdR-pxAEy9eSh0jZyWqadq7ZoZry7OFpqsuDC19FumJ0YPKo6sY4_y_irp7fxunidaXd4O6spq5vwKqKdApxcy_-WjHUjry5Ho5E2W-0NjDaJLh4-osInaS9diiC_vPhHw4qYXSgVM-8uhL6VlX2_10Af_Uiml8a8z3WHVYlZRSiQLwLZx7gaA48m9y9iX8xSnrAZgxOrhfk-PhOX7-V_HOpHJ_ccD4KBPYn47qAFIuGkqH-DtYGIxhdQQeiPtC5NLBXn1FhcoWkkwixpDMHY1tnOO=w1059-h794-no

aPboNjxEPliJWeK0nYUojyDTtC6UGPjM3oDZa08aRscCsNNgWIge3eodgvW0lsK0Oird0GLix3fa4Tn2bhsx2-fpRs--xw0-d86KwPtNB99AyLrwtsZs1e1L_Gjeg_DZaMXXdedrOXMGBWpj3rCt_zSWdImDN8HpROqqtZZb-bapQdi2Q3PCt2_dGN6IJqKztJ-YKExICY9JEVtQ2cQI14ibRfQ_8qXfPAFEys8og9ukbp0JfAkJpbxSEORIPw5KBnteu6SNLnQIwqMY1KLGLvYAfyeC5moMzMl9Sag4IPRZLqNnxv7_KJ38zUWHv9_aQVeaSqdwh1kpxOq6jdeFdDOhQO2x6TdGuSl6Ce197454W04JVorERTSVvs1P4HO-Wu8QtbvHFzux3HDlfkvC6EVVyxEEOWTqZhV9ycei5MBOfjyWCm6zCyRSHn4uv_ZEntEYZ2MuZTw2bIaJ4Yw8g9NQZ909MYUpKvFWpfCgGHgxXouwbt3LEzGsgUWsRAlEUVVcUItziJHy85AyhUUUQkFLJ-jSnGUrki8XHpbpSoJ_2iHT9-0v9LzWUbHVhF7EN7yUlrJxMa7iPzBG2lMAs80bvr7gIqLer9QGgu6gCE1PJxyXZR1b=w1059-h794-no

Had 3 inches of snow today , temps this weekend to be near 60 F strange year.

Looking forward to a mild spring to finish more projects before "Boating Season" begins.

Last edited:
Looks good Chuck .You sure got that done fast 

Nice cart, you have Pittsburg. I just sold mine a few months ago. Really enjoyed it for quite a while, but got too many toys to keep them all played with. 

When we first bought the Golf Cart I was shocked by the price, never had one before 

This is a Golf Cart Community, people use them and ATV's to get around

Have to say if I had to choose between The Benny or The Golf Cart I would have to take The Golf Cart

We use daily as the weather permits

When we first bought the Golf Cart I was shocked by the price, never had one before 

This is a Golf Cart Community, people use them and ATV's to get around

Have to say if I had to choose between The Benny or The Golf Cart I would have to take The Golf Cart

We use daily as the weather permits

Now that's just crazy talk! Did you get bopped in the head by those pavers?

lol I know hard to believe but we use the golf cart every day all day weather permitting during the spring, summer and fall doing without the golf cart would be the same as giving up the car lol 

So Glad winter isn't looking like this in 2017  

35165641.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see some of the pics Charles.

lol I know hard to believe but we use the golf cart every day all day weather permitting during the spring, summer and fall doing without the golf cart would be the same as giving up the car lol 

So Glad winter isn't looking like this in 2017  

This picture (ice fishing) came through fine - last one didn't. I'm sure you will  sort it out. I seem to see about every other picture posted. 

Now that's just crazy talk! Did you get bopped in the head by those pavers?

This coming from the guy who sold his for a pool!!!!

I understand Rockie, I put my pool in for the same reason as you.  Never regretted my decision to take care of my father for the last 10 years of his life.  I actally think I got more out of it then the effort I had to put into it

Back