First time out this year.....

Spoiledrotten

Reaction score
Launched for the first time this year. Beautiful day. Just a tad chilly for cruising over 20 or so, but anchored and took a nap while basting in the sun.

Did have one problem on my 2018 Benny. The stereo head was messed up. I sent this pic to my dealer, who said he would email Bennington to see what they say. I say it certainly should be covered.
0ABE447A-F73E-4739-B20D-78ACD012A750.jpeg

Launched for the first time this year. Beautiful day. Just a tad chilly for cruising over 20 or so, but anchored and took a nap while basting in the sun.

Did have one problem on my 2018 Benny. The stereo head was messed up. I sent this pic to my dealer, who said he would email Bennington to see what they say. I say it certainly should be covered.
View attachment 29481

Did you try a complete disconnect from the harness? I’d also verify no corrosion inside the harness disconnect.
Id disconnect it, wait a minute or so, reconnect and see if any change. Also put some dielectric grease in the harness connection.

Did you try a complete disconnect from the harness? I’d also verify no corrosion inside the harness disconnect.
Id disconnect it, wait a minute or so, reconnect and see if any change. Also put some dielectric grease in the harness connection.
I’ll surely give that a try. Quick fix if it works. ;)

Update..... I unplugged the in-line fuse to the stereo and left it unplugged for a few minutes. It didn’t fix the issue.

I just got a text from my Bennington mechanic and good friend, stating that Bennington had approved the warranty for a new head unit. It’s on the way to the dealer. He’ll let me know when it arrives.

Back