First vacation with our new 2275 RCW

Gastonguy

Reaction score
Currently on vacation at our lake home in NC with our new Bennie and we are having a ball. We went to the marina for lunch yesterday with 14 on board. That is the maximum capacity for our boat and we had several children on board so weight was not an issue. In the past we would have taken 2 or 3 boats there but not this year! The esp package provides amazing buoyancy and handled this affair with ease. One of the great aspects of boating is having the family together in a captive audience. A lot of good memories will be made this week including watching a fireworks display by boat this Saturday night. Happy July 4th everyone!

We are on our first vacation too. I've had so many compliments on our benny. Even from guys who own premiers and other top makers and they all say how nice our 2275kids is over their boats. U can't get the smile off my face.

todd

One word of advice Gastonguy, when watching the fireworks, be sure you are not to close or are upwind from them. I had a experience years ago on my brothers boat where all the debris started falling into the boat. At that point, all the boats were making a mad scramble to get out of there. Would hate to hear you got burns in you seats of your Bennie. Hope you have a safe and great vacation

Back