Fishing Chairs

KTurturro

Reaction score
Has anyone had fishing chair(s) installed outside the rails on the bow? I am looking to create some options to do some fishing on a non-fishing style configuration with extended decks.

Thanks

I'm sure there are some out there. Personally I couldn't sit and fish. I'm always working seawalls, docks etc and making casts.

I just put a seat pedestal mount in the front of mine. I have a trolling motor mounted on right "side" of the front of mine. Easy install on seat pedestal mount. You can get the seat mount at any Wal Mart. Drill a hole with drill hole blade and 4 screws.

I just put a seat pedestal mount in the front of mine. I have a trolling motor mounted on right "side" of the front of mine. Easy install on seat pedestal mount. You can get the seat mount at any Wal Mart. Drill a hole with drill hole blade and 4 screws.
Would you mind posting a few pictures? Thanks

View attachment 24988 Going to try to post picture of seat pedestal mount I put on.

Flying Butcher could you post another picture of your trolling motor? I wanted to see how much it hangs over the side and how it fits between the front cleat and front plastic lights. Looking at mounting one on the side of our tritoon’s front deck. What’s pound thrust is your trolling motor and how well does it perform? Thanks

Back