For the older guys: Have your prostate checked.

cwag911

Reaction score
I had a prostate biopsy done on 3/11/15 and got the results on 3/13/15. 7 of the 12 samples came back positive for cancer. I have an appt in a couple weeks for treatment so we'll see what we're going to do. I don't think it's spread  so I think it'll be an easy fix.

Good advise...be wishes for a speedy clean bill of health!

Good luck Carl. Keep us updated.

Thoughts and prayers from my family to you and yours for an easy fix and fast recovery.

Positive thinking breeds positive results!  Things will turn out just fine Carl.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Carl. My Father In Law had prostate surgery 20 years ago, was all clear, and has been doing great ever since.

You will be good. I'm tested every month now for cancer. They told me that you are very likely to get PC as a healthily male. Just make sure to get the test regularly and treated success odds skyrocket.

I was treated for PC in 2014. Psa at the time was 8.7 and 4 out of 12 areas had cancer. My treatment included 25 radiations and seed implants. My experience with the treatments was not as bad as I thought it would be. Of course it is not a comfortable thing to go thru but not painful. My treatment ended in March of 2014 just had my yearly checkup and psa reading is .2. If you need to talk to me about the treatment and side effects feel free to call or message me. Good luck

Wish you a speedy recovery Carl.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Good luck Carl,

Best of luck to you Mr. Wagner....

Been through this with my Dad........

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck Carl.

Guys make sure you get your PSA screenings.

Thanks for sharing.  I will be praying for you and your family. These situations effect more than just the patient for sure.

Good luck Carl. I had my snips done back in 1998. Three tested positive. Went thru a battery of tests including a bone test. All to make sure the "C" hadn't spread. I had three different choices to get it "CURED"  I didn't want anything diseased in my body. Had it taken out. True I ended up with "ED" but now I understand things have improved. My PSA since the operation has never been over .02. I'll not say this was the best way to go, but for me it's worked.

A bigger, faster boat makes the ED less of a problem. Or so I'm told.

Try a big Q with a pair of Yami 350's.

Worth a try..... right?

That just makes other guys hard looking at your boat!

Carl, if you won't more info. PM me and we'll set up a phone call.

Thanks for all the well wishes and advice everyone. I'll know more of what's going on at the next doctor visit and will keep everyone posted.

Back