For those of you who need water

cwag911

Reaction score
You can have some of ours. Notice the angle of the ramp to the floating dock. B) :huh:
DSC02788.jpg
DSC02791.jpg
DSC02789.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Carl,

You can send some to northern Indiana any time. I've been forced to shop for a shallow water lift, which has never been a concern on our spring fed lake. Hopefully some serious spring rain happens since the winter has been mostly dry so far.

Tom

The lake is at 99.7 of full pool (100). We are the big lake in the center of the Catawba River chain and most of the smaller lakes in the chain are over 100. If it goes up any more I'm going to have to move my lake pump for the irragation which is by the dock under the fake rock. Since I took the pics this morning the water is to the bottom of the fixed dock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today it's 99.8. :angry: We'll just have to wait and see. I reseeded last year where it ruined the lawn and it's gonna happen again. I've been thinking of adding mors rocks to the shoreline but bringing them more into the yard.

This is todays level.
DSC02794.jpg

Hey Carl, I guess it could be worse, could be snow and ice ..... I'll trade ya some water for some of our 20 degree weather ...... :)

Supposed to only be in the 30's on Tuesday and 40's the rest of the week. brrrrrrrrr! :eek:

Back