Free Bennington merch for new boat owners

lakelifeMN

Reaction score
Thought I would pass this along to everyone on the forum. Saturday, January 23, Bennington is doing a virtual boat show for the new model launch of 2021. You can sign up on their homepage. If you pre-register you are entered in for a drawing for $250 off of The Bennington Gear Store. Once you pre-register, it also states in the confirmation message If you make a purchase of a Bennington boat after January 23 and register the warranty before The end of the year you will automatically get a $250 gift card for the gear store also. That’s a pretty sweet deal! Can’t wait to get my boat and can’t wait to get some new Bennington clothing and merchandise. Enjoy!

0E196317-D326-42B1-A8AC-A3F454E9440D.png

Wonder what "purchases" means? If I put my deposit down in October and take delivery in February, think I'll qualify?
Should be ok. Fine print says to be eligible for gift card, customer needs to take delivery before 12/31/2021.

So it seems delivery is the key, not deposit. Because yeah, I have a deposit down too and fully expect $250 once writing that final check and registering the boat...haha....

Wonder what "purchases" means? If I put my deposit down in October and take delivery in February, think I'll qualify?
I certainly hope so. I put my deposit down in October and will be doing the final sale in February. The actual purchase date is when you fill out the final paperwork because that is when you are “purchasing” your boat. Should work...

Back