Fuel and Trim Gauges

Dave Tampa

Reaction score
On my 22SSBXP toon, the fuel gauge never seems to want to display totally full, anyone else experiencing this? Also, when motor is fully down or up, gauge needle will not reposition itself to show fully up or down. Anyone else experiencing this?

On the fuel gauge, not much help since I never had a problem with any of mine. I did have to adjust the trim sensor on the motor to get my gauge to make the full travel. That sensor is really finicky. I played with it for at least 20 minutes before getting it right.

On the fuel gauge, not much help since I never had a problem with any of mine. I did have to adjust the trim sensor on the motor to get my gauge to make the full travel. That sensor is really finicky. I played with it for at least 20 minutes before getting it right.
Thanks, is the trim sensor a Bennington thing or an engine thing (Yamaha in my case)?

Engine.

But you're having problems with two gauges at the same time? Did they start messing up at the same time? Or was it one then the other at a later time?

Not sure exactly of when each began malfunctioning, presume close to each other

Back