Garbage Can

pcvaughn

Reaction score
We just got our 2275 FSI and are looking for the correct size garbage can that fits in the spot under the space under the end of the couch. The arm rest on the couch lifts up and our salesman said it was for a garbage can but we can't find one that fits. Are we crazy to look any further? I can find a small one that fits in the whole and the arm rest will close but I thought there might be one that is supposed to fit the opening?

According to the build info on a 2275 RLi, the wastebasket is purchased from Commercial Office Products and is part number RUB-295600BG.

I don't know if this is the same vendor or not, but here you go: http://vendere.thalerus.com/commercial/product.asp?ProductID=RUB295600BGE&VendorID=10084&FromUniquenessID=0&UOM=EA

Here's another source: http://www.minleys.com/office-equipment-shop/product/RUB295600BG-Soft-Molded-Plastic-Wastebasket-Rectangular-7gal-Beige.html

Hope this helps.

We just got our 2275 FSI and are looking for the correct size garbage can that fits in the spot under the space under the end of the couch. The arm rest on the couch lifts up and our salesman said it was for a garbage can but we can't find one that fits. Are we crazy to look any further? I can find a small one that fits in the whole and the arm rest will close but I thought there might be one that is supposed to fit the opening?

Thanks for the info, that one wasn't available. I bought two different ones at Walmart and Staples and neither one of them fit, then when I was looking at what I had at home and found one that fit perfectly. Go figure!

There is one listed on ebay (listed at Bennington orginal equipment). The listing says it's manufactured by Rubbermaid. It is for an older model, not a 2011. Think it was a 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one listed on ebay (listed at Bennington orginal equipment). The listing says it's manufactured by Rubbermaid. It is for an older model, not a 2011. Think it was a 2007.
Sorry, suppliers and seat dimensions change over the years, as do trash cans and their availability by model! Try to find a 7 gallon (28qt) can that's approx. 15" tall. This one should fit in the chaise of an F series boat.

Back